So you’re thinking about becoming Catholic? Wonderful. We’re excited to explore this journey with you. The first step is to call the Parish office, and set-up an appointment with Fr. Arthur Mattox to discuss your questions. This first meeting is intended to offer you a safe and non-threatening environment where you can express any concerns or questions you may have. Fr. Arthur is on-hand to listen, first, and provide any guidance that may help you in your discernment process. You’ll also learn more about the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, otherwise known as RCIA.
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
Who is RCIA for?
- Adults in need of Baptism.
- Adults baptized in another Christian tradition who desire to become Catholic.
- Adults baptized Catholic in need of First Communion and/or Confirmation.
Find out more about RCIA contact Fr. Art Mattox at email@example.com.
RCIA for Children
Who is RCIA for Children for?
- Children seven and older in need of Baptism.
- Older children baptized in another Christian tradition who desire to become Catholic.
- Older children baptized Catholic in need of First Communion.
To find out more about RCIA for Children, contact the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call
262-537-4370, ext 201 (St. Alphonsus); 262-877-2557, ext 101, (St. John)
Click here for more information about baptism and the steps towards becoming Catholic – for adults and children.